The course is accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE), the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) and the Institute of Highway Engineers (IHE) as fully satisfying the educational base for an Engineering Technician (EngTech) membership status.
After successfully completing the second year the advanced diploma is awarded which allows becoming EngTech member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) in the United Kingdom. After successfully completing the first year an Advanced Certificate will be awarded by the College of Contract Management.
The following modules will be taught in Year 2:
- SE501 Structural Analysis
- SE502 Structural Design of Concrete
- SE503 Structural Design of Steel
- SE504 Advanced Structural Design
- SE505 Design and Computing
- SE506 Structural Engineering Design Project