IELTS Exam Preparation 2018 Mar
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most popular exam to assess an applicant’s English level for entry to a university course in English speaking countries, migration and visa applications.
Currently, the IELTS test is available in over 130 countries and can be taken up to 48 times a year. So wherever you are, you can access the IELTS Exam Preparation Online course.
It is essential for:
- Entry to universities in the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA
- Migration applications to Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- A requirement for a permanent resident visa application to the UK
People wishing to achieve any of the above will require help to obtain the essential score through an online course which is cost effective with added value. The College of Contract Management offers the IELTS exam preparation course to help you get the best possible grade in the IELTS academic or general exams.
In the courses, you learn the easiest ways to pass the exams, what the examiner will be looking for in your written and oral tests, why you have failed tests previously, where you make common mistakes and need to improve. You will prepare for the exam by doing plenty of exercises using the types of questions you will encounter in the exam.
We assure you that you will perform successfully in your exam after following our course.
There are 2 versions of the IELTS exam that Academic or General.
- Academic IELTS – for university admissions or work purposes
- General IELTS – for migration or visa application
The IELTS exam tests all four language skills;
The IELTS exam scoring system is called ‘Band Scores’. The Band Scores range is from 0 to 9. The highest score is 9.0. You can check with your university or immigration website for the minimum requirements of this score.
The course is designed to provide online lectures, online practical lessons, homework exercises, discussion on feedback, correction and advice that how you can improve.
Model IELTS exams and private one to one lessons are included in this course.
Period of Study and Lectures
All our lecturers are well experienced native speakers of English from the UK. They have many years experience teaching IELTS for international students.
The course is designed two different types of programmes according to your needs depending on which exam you wish to take.
- It provides 36 hours of lectures and 96 hours homework. Additionally, there are approximately 144 hours of independent study.
- It provides 72 hours of lectures and 192 hours homework. Additionally, there are approximately 360 hours of independent study.